Abbygayle Nikole Due Date Vote Now

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

This is her right now look how small she is. She is even using a preemie head rest. Doesn't work she is so darn small.
She's so tiny! But cute

I see you got your sig too. Hope you like it

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww how sweet she is. i didnt relise you had come back on the site yet , congrats to you hun im so happy that everything is going real well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on but only 5 min a day am still sore. Got the staples out 2 days ago but still sore from the stitches tryin to heal.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ouch you had staples?
it was bad enough haveing normal stitchs when i had my c sections. well im glad your getting there , hopefully the pain will ease up soon.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
awwwwww brings back memories of my peanuts! Nikole was 6lbs 3.5 oz and Kenzie was 5lbs 3.5 oz and came home at 4lbs 15 oz I think!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO TINY. LOL but they catch up quick.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She had a weigfht check Yesturday she is 6lbs 7oz... She is really porking up but not getting taller LOL. She is so chunky looking now lol.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone I am just now trying to sort thru all of my emails and stuff. 4 kids is so much work but I figure after the first few months am sure it will get at least a little bit easier.. I HOPE LOL