Abby

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this picture I got of Abby today. She just looks so pretty doesn't she?

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I
Abby! She's my favourite from your crew but Cooper comes a close second.

I see your getting the hang of your new camera. You must be having so much fun testing out the new settings and features.

Think of me with the little Canon Powershot when your playing around with your mega packed fully loaded new toy, ok?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She really is a beauty!
She's got the pretties fur color, and her markings are gorgeous!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I

I see your getting the hang of your new camera. You must be having so much fun testing out the new settings and features.

Think of me with the little Canon Powershot when your playing around with your mega packed fully loaded new toy, ok?
It's hard to feel sorry for you when you take such gorgeous pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

I

Kass...you don't do such a shabby job yourself with that little Canon Powershot. You'd be dangerous with a better camera!

I know I bought a book not too long ago called Photography for Dummies and I can't seem to find it. I really need to study up so that I can get the most out of this camera. Right now I am strictly shooting on automatic.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Robin, you know Abby is my favorite of your kitties, then Leo, then the other 3. Heck, all of them are my favorites, but there's just something so wonderful about Abby.....I'm SOOOO glad you guys found her and gave her a loving home.......

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

It's hard to feel sorry for you when you take such gorgeous pictures!
My point exactly!!!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the markings on her legs!! Her little white paws are so kissable. This bunch must keep you so busy!!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Robin,

Are Abby and Shelby getting along better?
YES! Surprisingly.....Shelby extended a friendly paw to Abby while she was recouperating from surgery. She actually snuggled next to Abby and helped to clean her tummy since Abby felt so bad. It was really touching to watch after knowing how Shelby has terrorized her ever since she came to live with us.

They are doing pretty good now. They're still not "best friends" since Abby tends to be a bit of a loner and doesn't really snuggle up to anyone. (including me) But they are at least "friends" now and I haven't seen anymore cat fighting between the two of them.

The strange thing though is......Abby has started being mean to Cooper! The night after she had surgery and Cooper was so goofy from the anesthesia....he tried to snuggle next to her like he does with everyone and it made her SO mad! She swatted and hissed at him and ever since....he can't come within 3 feet of her or she gets angry again. Talk about holding a grudge! Sheesh!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Abby you're such a sweetheart!!!