Abby Recovering from Surgery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Glad pretty Miss Abby is doing so much better now! And look at that white little tummy!

That incision looks so big to me...is that because she had kittens? Ophelia was full grown
when she was spayed and only had 4 stitches...
Her incision is not that big really.....only about an inch long. Maybe it just looks big because the picture is a close-up....but also because Abby is so tiny. She only weighs 6 pounds. She has a tiny tummy.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad Abby's doing well. I know Emma was running and jumping around much sooner than I'd like for her to have been after her visit to the vet.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww, poor Abby!! It's a good thing that she has you to help her get better, Robin. Getting fixed is so much harder on girl kitties!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

I'm sure she will be fine. Abby pretty much hid under the bed for about 3 days...only coming out to eat and use the litterbox. But I think that was because she didn't want the other cats bothering her. There were several times when she would be under my bed and it was just me in the room, and she'd come out and get on the bed with me and snuggle. By the 4th day, she was feeling much better and today (which is 1 week)....she's perfectly fine......even chasing Leo around again. (she's such a big flirt and has a weakness for redheads)
Cable was running around the very next day - but she was spayed at 5 months, so recovered at kitten speed!

Love the lips pic!