Abandoned Kitten Found

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Java~The foil pans did work. They are much heavier than regular aluminum foil so it does not make the same noise as aluminum foil makes. Would not have made a bit of difference for Hannah anyway. She just lays down on aluminum foil!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sailahara

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well so far so good Shadow is eating good and now has regular stool (yay, in the litter box even)! The german shepherds (2 of them Sailahara-Female-2yrs, and Gyro-male-8mths) are doing just fine with him. Shadow lets them know if they are making him uncomfortable, and they run! Shadow doesnt have to do anything other than hiss alittle and arch his back!
I have already fell for him, Shadow has shook this house up LOL in a good way though! I think he is happy to be here too though because he has just took over the house, so very quickly!

magycmyste

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really wonderful that you took him in, and it's great to see that he's getting along with his new family!

maxcat08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sailahara

Well so far so good Shadow is eating good and now has regular stool (yay, in the litter box even)! The german shepherds (2 of them Sailahara-Female-2yrs, and Gyro-male-8mths) are doing just fine with him. Shadow lets them know if they are making him uncomfortable, and they run! Shadow doesnt have to do anything other than hiss alittle and arch his back!
I have already fell for him, Shadow has shook this house up LOL in a good way though! I think he is happy to be here too though because he has just took over the house, so very quickly!
How wonderful..I'm so happy for both Shadow and for you
He sure does sound happy to be at your house!

As for nighttime playing...he might have played all night because you were up with him....try going to bed at your usual time...Shadow won't take long to figure out that he doesn't have a playmate at night. It took a few nights for my Samson to get the hint. Now he sleeps when we do. None of my other cats ever played at night..he was the ony one. But it was so cute to watch him, and he continued as long as he had an audience!

greenvillegal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say this is a really sweet story! I am so glad Shadow found you! He is a lucky guy to have someone rescue him who cares so much. I hope he makes your family really happy.

And definitely stick around here, there is tons of information here, and a great community to hang out in general!