AAAARGGGGGGGGGGGG....it's FLEAS!!!!!!!

nekohugger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has the flagged been waved? Or is the war still going? Also, how have you gone about getting the flea dirt aka dried blood off of your cat? No one seems to post about this :/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH, the fleas waved the flag, but no quarter was given.  Day one, bombed with the dratted Bengal as the landlady required, shoved a Comfortis down the cat's throat.  Wrapped us both in blankets as we sat out on the stairway until we could go back in the apartment.  Locked cat in bedroom and mopped hard floors with Murphy's Oil soap.  Day two...shampoo'd cat to get rid of flea dirt (really the only way to do it) and bandaged badly ripped arms (cat does not like shampooing AT ALL).  Day 30, Precore'd the house, dissolved the Comfortis in a cc of water and injected into back of cat's throat.  Bandaged badly ripped arms (cat does NOT LIKE DISSOLVED COMFORTIS ONE LITTLE BIT).  That said, the fleas are dead as a doornail, and I'm satisfied.  OH...I did get Borax deep into the innards of my upholstered furniture, just in case.

anirho

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We used the borax on carpets and furniture. Took two days and no more fleas. It's been 6 months ago at least. [emoji]128513[/emoji]