A younge Valentine needed

byclops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by golden_moon_luv

MEOW!! Oh hope IM not to late! I would love to have you as a Valentine Chase!!! Meowmy would have let me use the computer sooner but she says she has been very busy.

So Chase will you accept??? I await the your response.

Trish

YAY i got me name right.
I would love to be your Valentine Trish

xxx
Chase

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Billy: Oh no!!! I was too late!
I just found your thread! You two have a good time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Billy: Oh no!!! I was too late!
I just found your thread! You two have a good time!
Meow! Why didnt you say you needed someone! I have 5 other girls here trhat I live with that went without a date too. Plus two hunks. Maybe our meowmys and daddies will have a late Valentine's Day Bash for those who were not able to find one in time.

Trish

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Meow! Why didnt you say you needed someone! I have 5 other girls here trhat I live with that went without a date too. Plus two hunks. Maybe our meowmys and daddies will have a late Valentine's Day Bash for those who were not able to find one in time.

Trish
yeah, Pixel never got one either! she's interested, i swear! jealous of Cable & Finnegan, i would say...
BTW, Trish, you're really beautiful! congratulations on finding your Valentine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Meow! Thank you, so much for the complaments. GRRR I wsh meowmy would teach me more spwelling. Here a post of my other friends who were left out on Valentine's Day.

They are cute. Piccolo Is a hunk!!! HEhe eh shouldnt have said that, he could have h eard me. Meow!

My famawy!!!!

Hope you wike them. Like I said I hope our meowmy's and daddies will allow a 2nd Valentin's Day for those who couldnt find a date on time. Meowy said I should ask a head person wike Hissy or someone else in charge.

Twish.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Trish
Billy: I did have a thread, that I posted a couple of days before valetines, I think.... not one catgirl responded!

I would like that late-valetines day bash!!