A Young Feral Cat Is Pregnant. How To Help?

justf0rnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So this feral cat that ive been feeding for months is now pregnant again, but the first time she was pregnant i think she was not ready and might had eaten her kittens because she went missing for 3 days and when she came back her belly was back to normal and she never leave my garden to feed her kitten.

And im kinda worried that this time, she might do the same because she's still too young to be a mother. I really want to keep her but i already have 3 kittens inside my house.
Is there a thing that i can do to help her and her soon to be born kittens? i tried to get her to sleep inside this box with blankets on it but she refuse to sleep there.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is she and how pregnant? You could have the vet do a spay/abort.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

justf0rnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How old is she and how pregnant? You could have the vet do a spay/abort.
Im not sure how old, but her size is the same as my 6 months old kitten. Probably around 6-8 months since she already pregnant at least once. Unfortunately spaying cost about $50 where i am from because they dont support spay because the rats and mouse are everywhere and i wont have enough saving for my kittens food nor the ferals food.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where are you located? We can help to find a clinic. A spay is way cheaper than raising a litter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

justf0rnow

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Where are you located? We can help to find a clinic. A spay is way cheaper than raising a litter.
Jakarta, Indonesia. That would be great, thank you so much. But since she already pregnant, is it safe to spay her now?