A white lie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Noone should have to put up with someone that abuses them. Unfortunately she doesn't see it and noone will be able to tell her anything until it's gotten to the point she can't take it anymore, then you have to make sure that you're there for her. I had to have one of my ex's FRIENDS tell me that I needed to leave or I'd end up dead before I actually stopped and let it register.
She'll realize it. It's just a matter of time. And yes the fur is going to fly, but telling her about her abusive relationship is a good start towards her seeing the light. Maybe if she realizes what a horrible impact it is having on her family, it'll help her get out faster. Then again, it might not, it just takes time and patience.
I know that she knows about it; that's the sad part. I just don't want to be in the same room with her husband anymore. He makes me sick. She'll leave him eventualy, but it's going to take a lot more that just us not coming over to Thanksgiving.

I'm going to tell her that we are going to have one at home this year. She'll have to deal with it.