A welcome surprise

arachnidofdoom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I rarely see forums crop up that often anymore. For one this aligned with my interests to be active is wonderful.

I don't have any cats of my own—landlord & other persons get in the way—but I do enjoy cats, so naturally I've got pictures. Here's the ones I've seen this past year:

1708856744466.png 1708856778865.png 1708856832359.png
I only saw her a couple times but she was cuddly and incredible. Hoping to see her again sometime
1708856985590.png 1708856999879.png 1708857014972.png
This poor baby was on a pedestrian trail out in the cold on a rainy day.
IMG_4876[1].jpg IMG_5060[1].jpg IMG_5070[1].jpg
My dad's friend's Buddy is an adorable territorial bastard who will bleed you when he play-fights and then beg for more attention. He's great. Not sure where I put the pictures of him as a kitten, because that was less than a year ago and he's adorable there too

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
66aef3b5231b5c412c4c77b3e2298ded.gif
arachnidofdoom and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
ebac235c8d8bd19f665c62bd2ebc3113.jpg
to you and also to your kitties around the block.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties photos you've got here :redheartpump: :hearthrob: and who knows, maybe one day a cat will own you.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arachnidofdoom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You’re an excellent photographer. Welcome! I can’t wait to hear more tales and see even more photos!
Welcome, I live with 3 cat's and stuggle to get a good picture. Those are so good.
Huh, thank you! I've been volunteering with the visual part of an AV department for years, but oddly I never considered until today that I'd actually be okay-ish with camera junk LOL. Thank you all for the welcomes!

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley: and welcome to the forum! Those are amazing pictures of three gorgeous cats. Buddy is a stunner and sounds like a real character. I hope this forum will fulfil all your cat fix needs - there are certainly plenty more cute pictures!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, and your photos are wonderful! We're more than happy to help you get your cat fix until you are in a situation where you can have your very own furbaby, and OH MY! how we will rejoice with you when that happens!