A Waste Of Money?

Yanaka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used a piece of paper to keep the platform stuck to the post. That's a big inconvenience, they could have thought of something to fix it!! Otherwise they love that post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

inkxpencil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm debating buying that cat tree I mentioned. It's the perfect layout and size for her but the material on it is very cheap and will tear easily. Has anyone ever added their own carpeting to a cat tree? Is it something I could do easily? I'm not incredibly handy but I could figure it out.

I keep looking online everywhere but its so hard to tell from the pictures what the actual size is.

Yanaka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm debating buying that cat tree I mentioned. It's the perfect layout and size for her but the material on it is very cheap and will tear easily. Has anyone ever added their own carpeting to a cat tree? Is it something I could do easily? I'm not incredibly handy but I could figure it out.

I keep looking online everywhere but its so hard to tell from the pictures what the actual size is.
I didn’t follow, which one is it?
Measures don’t help you?

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My experience with my cat is that maybe she uses stuff and maybe she doesn't. So I've wasted money - cat bed, ultimate cat scratcher, grass growing planter. And I've had money well spent - corrugated cat scratcher, cat tree, dozens of catnip stuffed toy mice, automatic feeder. You just never know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

inkxpencil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I ordered her a cat tree from Wayfair. Just waiting for it to arrive!