A very sad & heartbreaking day...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Kass,

I'm sorry you had to make this decision. You did what was best in a very hard situation, but that doesn't help the hole left in your heart. Lots of hugs headed out to you.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Kass, how are you doing today? I know it was a very tough decision for you to make- but know in your heart that you made the right one. You're such a good meowmy. There is nothing you could have done differently...you did everything you could sweetie. I appluad you for being such a wise and loving owner...you knew what was in the best interest of both kitties. I know you wanted Phoenix to have a forever home with you,...i'm soo sorry that didn't work out. However, rest in the fact that she will find a wonderful one with another person who will love her very much also.
You are such a good meowmy to little Nakitya...you saw the stress and health issues as well as the other signs and you acted proactively....that was very brave and loving of you! Nakita is such a sweet girl and lucky to have you as her meowmy!!! I'm keeping all 3 of you in my thoughts and prayers!!!! Just remember that everyone here on TCS supports and loves you very much! Keep your chin up!
As hard as it would be, I would've done the same exact thing. Hubby & I even discussed it, if LuckyGirl didn't come around in a few weeks, we would have to give Louie back.... I don't want my "baby" to feel uncomfortable in her own home. I am blessed & thankful everyday that they are getting along well, although she still does karate chop him in the head every now & then. You are a brave, courageous, awesome Meowmy....many people would've just kept the kitten cause she's small & cute & lovable, and you made a huge sacrifice for your love of Nakita. I applaud you.

(keeping all 3 of you in my prayers....)

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I can only imagine how hard it must be. At one point I was thinking that we might not be able to keep Forest because the addition was really stressing out Harvey, but, fortunately, they worked it out. I'm sure you made the right decision for Nikita, though, and I'm sure Phoenix will find a forever home with a lovely family.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any updates today? I hope you are feeling better about your decision. You are such a brave and wonderful person!!! I definitely applaud you for being so strong and making such a hard decision!

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you had to make such a hard decision... life just isn't fair sometimes!

I hope everything is going well for you today and I am sending you lots of hugs!!