A tribute to Butch, my knight in grey fur...

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is easy for those of us who read this tribute to feel the love you have for this cat, Butch. How precious are our cats and how much we love them. Thinking of you and praying for peace in your heart. I am dealing with the loss of my beloved Max this July 11th. Not a day goes by without thoughts of him and I understand your loss competely.
How blessed a cat was Butch to have had someone who loved him then and still loves him now.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carol -

I wish there was some way I could make it easier for you. I can only say that your heartfelt feelings of sorrow have eased my own sorrow for the cats I have lost. All my love to you, sweetheart.

katlynda

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Beautiful! It made me cry reading this. My beloved Chelsea passed away last Tuesday and I am still grieving so it's really nice to know that someone out there really cares. Pets are the most precious creatures!

Lynda
Mother to OP, Chelsea and Myles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Again I say thank you to the kind members of this forum. It is so horrible when our babys must leave us and so many here have lost fur babys in these past two years. My heart goes out to each of you who have lost one or more of your fur ones also.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
making me miss my blue kitty, too - what a lovely remembrance of your handsome Butch!