A Tortie's Tail...er...Tale

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
If the only option is to kill the feral then cooperation will never happen. I have had feral feral feral cats that I was quite fond of. TNR can and does reduce the feral / stray population in a humane sane way and it allows anyone to contribute to their care without the guilt of helping to bring more unwanted kittens into the world. Sadly AC and other government entities want to regulate behavior only and not tap into human psychology to get cooperation. The WGA Western Governors Association declared feral cats an invasive species. I started a thread here and let them know on their FB page what I thought about it. This kind of action is not conducive to controlling a 100% man made problem nor is it going to be good for any house, stray, outdoor , community or outright feral that meets up with a cat hater with new validation under their belt to kill ,poison and just in general be mean to cats. Yes I am on a soap box...why do you ask ?
:clap: :cheerleader: :soapbox::fuming::frustrated::fireblob::argh::(:censored: :cloudy::vibes::goodluck::salam::clap::grouphug::grouphug2: :hearthrob: :wave2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OMG...she has taken to performing Cat Opera all...night...long...every...night. Sleeps ALL DAY, and sings ALL NIGHT. I may have to reschedule my entire world and go to bed at daybreak. Only an ajustment of a few hours, but those are critical hours! I may need a cat excorcist.

IMG_0002_edited.jpg IMG_0004a.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0024.JPG My Eyez On U.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG...she has taken to performing Cat Opera all...night...long...every...night. Sleeps ALL DAY, and sings ALL NIGHT. I may have to reschedule my entire world and go to bed at daybreak. Only an ajustment of a few hours, but those are critical hours! I may need a cat excorcist.

View attachment 235097 View attachment 235098 View attachment 235099 View attachment 235100 View attachment 235101 View attachment 235102 View attachment 235103 View attachment 235104
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - If Hekity's conversant with Puccini's Madama Butterfly you could simply start calling her, Tutti Tortie Zitti."

Edit: Sometimes I just crack me up!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's the most mournful sound! But it's all mind-games. She just wants me up and amusing her...and passing out treats!
She's just serenading you. :lol:

She's so pretty. That's how she gets away with it. When Lily doesn't get what she wants fast enough, I don't get "singing". I get hollered at. Then I get the stink eye. Divas. :rolleyes2:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 - If Hekity's conversant with Puccini's Madama Butterfly you could simply start calling her, Tutti Tortie Zitti."

Edit: Sometimes I just crack me up!
LOL, that's a thought!

It was Kitten's favorite song. Glad Hekitty has picked up the tune.
In that casem Hekitty has some very large pawprints to fill!

Then I get the stink eye.
Oh, Hek does the Tortie Stink Eye with the best of them!
Teh Stink Eye.JPG
I get that a LOT!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty has such beautiful fur! I love her!:heartshape:
Thank you! More of the same:

Neighborhood Watch.jpg Rootle Alla Day.JPG
You can't really tell, but she is lying on my arm, smurggling for all she is worth! Or as she prefers, "Rootling."

Sleepy Eyes.jpg Snoozin.JPG Teh Big Lap.JPG The Eyes Have It 2.JPG

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I second that, kittypa kittypa ! She's a beauty, and I LOVE that belleh floof!

What is smurgling, sucking on your shirt? Demi sucks on my blanket and kneads up and down while standing on top of me and crushing me.
Yes, "smurggling" is the actual term for that kneading, sucking or nuzzling, and sometimes drooling thing that they do. I call Hekitty a "second degree smurggler," that is, she kneads and nuzzles/sucks, but does not, thankfully, drool much at all. You should see my right arm! From just below the elbow to about 2 inches above it, I look like I have a skin disease. It is actually hundreds of tiny pinpricks from her claws.

LOL, when she was a kitten, we sang a song about it!

(to the tune of "Polly Wolly Doodle"

I'm going downstairs
For to see my cat,
She rootle, rootle, rootle
All the day!
She chase a mouse, she chase a rat,
All the day!

Fare thee well,
Fare thee well,
Fare thee well
Young Ben and Brae (my roommate's sons)

I'm going downstairs
For to see my cat
All the day!

Yep, charter member of Crazy Cat Ladies International!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I second that, kittypa kittypa ! She's a beauty, and I LOVE that belleh floof!

Yes, "smurggling" is the actual term for that kneading, sucking or nuzzling, and sometimes drooling thing that they do. I call Hekitty a "second degree smurggler," that is, she kneads and nuzzles/sucks, but does not, thankfully, drool much at all. You should see my right arm! From just below the elbow to about 2 inches above it, I look like I have a skin disease. It is actually hundreds of tiny pinpricks from her claws.

LOL, when she was a kitten, we sang a song about it!

(to the tune of "Polly Wolly Doodle"

I'm going downstairs
For to see my cat,
All the day!
She chase a mouse, she chase a rat,
All the day!

Fare thee well,
Fare thee well,
Fare thee well
Young Ben and Brae (my roommate's sons)

I'm going downstairs
For to see my cat
All the day!

Yep, charter member of Crazy Cat Ladies International!
:clap::wavey::clap2::salam: