A tortie, and...?

ButternutCats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ella “Pickles” Riot was 4 weeks old when we found her under a hosta in the garden. A real cabbage patch kid! I know she’s a tortie, but wondering about her body size/shape and personality trait characteristics. She is now 1.5 years and topped out at a petite 6 pounds long ago. Everything about her is long, slender, and pointy. She is the most flexible cat I’ve ever owned, jumps incredibly high, climbs the door moldings to get into the rafters, plays aggressively (but gently) with a very strong hunt drive. Her personality is still the same as when she was a baby. She is independent, and seeks us and the other cats out for play more than for cuddles, but has a sweet temperament. Loves to play in water and will fetch. She’s a gorgeous handful!

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cat is super cute! She reminds me of a tortoiseshell cat I had years ago when I was a teenager :redheartpump:

I would describe her as a tortie domestic shorthair. Most cats are not any particular breed, and are not mixes of breeds, unlike dogs... but that doesn't make them any less special! Domestic shorthairs come in all sizes and shapes, and are great cats. Female cats are often quite a bit smaller than males, and if they are healthy and fit like your girl, can often be quite petite. I love the pictures you took that show off her agility and character :)