A Tisket a Tasket, a Chasey in a Basket!!!

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan, she's such a super cutie!!
I can see that you are going to spoil her rotten with lots of kitty comforts! Please keep the pics coming, but like others have said, a big bold CUTENESS ALERT!! would be appreciated

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Ryan, I couldn't possibly gush more than everyone has already gushed, but she's got one sweet little face and terrific coloring. I love the ear tufts, too.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I second what everyone else has already said, but it just goes to show you how much I pay attention, I didn't even know that you had gotten her! Last I knew you still didn't have a kitty. I am so behind on the times!!! I have to really start reading all the threads on my day off!!!!

She really is just precious Ryan and I hope you utterly enjoy having her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone!
It wasn't hard to give up FiFi to Chasey. Poor FiFi was abandoned to me a few years ago by an ex girlfriend, so she needed some love.
I like her little ear tufts too. I don't think I've noticed that on other cats before. You people are really serious about the cuteness overload wraning though aren't you?
People keep bringing that up.

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Thanks everyone!
It wasn't hard to give up FiFi to Chasey. Poor FiFi was abandoned to me a few years ago by an ex girlfriend, so she needed some love.
I like her little ear tufts too. I don't think I've noticed that on other cats before. You people are really serious about the cuteness overload wraning though aren't you?
People keep bringing that up.
I think the cuteness factor is on two distinct levels here. 1. She is adorable, no getting around that, a cute, sweet ball of kitten fluff. Doesnt get better than that. 2. The fact that you have had your heart stolen by this ball of fluff, and she has you, ryan, a single good looking guy, wrapped around her little paws. Something about that combination melts a girls heart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ

I think the cuteness factor is on two distinct levels here. 1. She is adorable, no getting around that, a cute, sweet ball of kitten fluff. Doesnt get better than that. 2. The fact that you have had your heart stolen by this ball of fluff, and she has you, ryan, a single good looking guy, wrapped around her little paws. Something about that combination melts a girls heart.
I don't hear flattering compliments like that every day!
Thanks!!!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blinded by cuteness...room, spinning...foaming at the mouth....I think...I'm gonna...paaassss ouuuut......