A struggling caregiver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't even know what to say--it's such an awful decision to have to make. I know you're doing what's best for your baby, and I hope the next few days will be peaceful for you both.

My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemycalico

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to post to thank everyone for the support. We took our kitty to cross the bridge yesterday and we also took her to get cremated. We were able to handle everything in the same day which was great. The vet reassured us it was the right time. My mind knew it was right but my heart is having a hard time with the decision.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi lovemycalico
Oh how truly sad.My heart goes out to you at this very sad time.I am so so sorry for the loss of your precious kitty.Believe me, I truly understand how you feel.I was so hoping you would have lots more time together.Just know that you did all you could to help your kitty and she was truly loved.I know it is very hard to deal with such a loss.I don't think I will ever truly get over the loss of my Mickey.You will always love and miss her.I don't believe it ever really gets better.You just learn to cope.That is all any of us can do.Please take care of YOU and remember you did everything possible for your kitty.Please update and let us know how you are.Everyone on this site is here for you.We all understand as we have suffered the same loss.Take Care!!

Status
Not open for further replies.