A stranger kissed my cat ??

jalindal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think that other people have made good points- if you see the person again you should strike up a conversation! If only to make a friend. :-)

There are a couple of cats around here that I stroke, and one cat near my work who I have cuddles with sometimes on my lunchbreak- he's called Jinks and the cutest little man you could imagine. When I first moved in there was a cat called Handsome who I swore was part Maine Coone, and I often sat with him on my lap in the evening when I went outside to read. I love the way that Outside cats make friends with people, and I think generally they are a good judge of character. There was one guy living a couple of doors down who a couple of times complained that Handsome didn't like him, and I remember thinking GOOD BOY HANDSOME because this guy was a drunk, and a mean drunk at that, and sometimes talked about hurting animals (kicking dogs that made too much noise, for example.)

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I was petting a loving cat I saw in the street, and the owner accosted me for this, they would get a big earfull from me about how if they dont want strangers touching their pet, their pet shouldnt be roaming around the neighbourhood free, and how if they were truly concerned about the safety of their pet, it would not be running wild without supervision. IMO, it is incredibly irresponsible for cat owners to let their animals out to roam randomly through the neighbourhood, causing unknown destruction and undesired trespass on their neighbours. It would be ludicrous for a dog owner to do so, and Im sick and tired of the lack of concern from many owners when their cat is godknowswhereacrossstreetsetc when they arent even at home if something does happen.

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would love to see someone from my neighborhood kiss my cat, because people here hates cat....