A star is born?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Thanks!! There is a pic of him at the beginning of this thread, but I'm more than happy to post another...so here it is.......

I saw the one at the beginning, but I just wanted more
He is absolutely beautiful !!! I know you must be very proud of him. And look at how proud he is of himself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh well as long as he doesn't get scared when he see's the wolf on her back
Might have to throw a little something over that
Yes that wolf will be intimidating, but I expect Jack will manage, he's virtually fearless. This is a cat that LOVES tractor-trailers on the freeway when we're traveling. He waits by the back window of the van until one comes up to pass us, then follows it window by window to the front of the van and meows pitifully as it zooms past, because he didn't get enough time to check it out.
He's in seventh heaven if I keep pace with any big rig on the road. The truckers even take notice and will wave and laugh about the brave cat staring them down on the highway.
Of course I'm incredibly biased, but I'd put this cat up against any dog for bravery in public.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's just so beautiful! Congrats on his win, and I can't wait to see more of this silver man in the future.

Edit: If he and Ms Spotty Paws have beautiful kittens together please let us know. I can't wait to see how beautiful they are too!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, if the cat show I had been to had silver bengals, I may have come home with one of those and not Luxor!