A special kitty needs a special name. Ideas?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

So, by the time she dies in like 20 years you guys will still be arguing on a name, right?
Eventually you'll settle on something. Maybe you should give her a first name & a middle name. He picks the first name, you pick the middle name?
That may not be a bad idea.

Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

So has the name been officially decided yet? and when do you get her.
We THINK we've decided on Pumpkin pants, but just htis morning we were at the vet and Brian was talking about names again. Sheesh!

I got an email from the foster mom this morning and all of the kittens currently have colds. She's going to nurse them back to health, and then we get to bring little Leeloo Pumpkin Pickle Pants (or whatever her name is...
) home for good.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

That may not be a bad idea.

We THINK we've decided on Pumpkin pants, but just htis morning we were at the vet and Brian was talking about names again. Sheesh!

I got an email from the foster mom this morning and all of the kittens currently have colds. She's going to nurse them back to health, and then we get to bring little Leeloo Pumpkin Pickle Pants (or whatever her name is...
) home for good.
Leeloo Pumpkin Pickle Pants
LOVE IT!

Hope the poor sweetie feels better soon!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, what sweet babies, I too hope they feel better soon and you can have your Leeloo Pumpkin Pickle Pants home with you!

Hilda >^..^<

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter's nickname is "Punkin Munkin" (started out as Punkin Munchkin, but got shortened)
. Maybe you could checkout names of varieties of pumpkins?

Hee! This is funny! there is a variety of pumpkin called "Munchkin"
:

"Baby Boo, Munchkin, Spooktacular, Big Max, Cinderella, Lumina, Atlantic Giant " from: http://www.sadako.com/pumpkin/growing.html#top

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

My daughter's nickname is "Punkin Munkin" (started out as Punkin Munchkin, but got shortened)
. Maybe you could checkout names of varieties of pumpkins?

Hee! This is funny! there is a variety of pumpkin called "Munchkin"
:

"Baby Boo, Munchkin, Spooktacular, Big Max, Cinderella, Lumina, Atlantic Giant " from: http://www.sadako.com/pumpkin/growing.html#top
Too cute...one of Naomi's nicknames is Punkin' Pie...

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I call everyone pumpkin...it's a term of endearment!

Me: Thanks pumpkin! C-ya pumpkin! Ttyl pumpkin!
Me too. I have two nieces. One will forever be Munchkin, even though she's getting to be as tall as me now. I call her that and she's like, "Emmie...I'm not little anymore..."
I don't want her to grow up!

The other one will be my little Pumpkin until the day she dies. Of course she doesn't care yet. She's just 4.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I call Ophelia "The Spook of the Basement" or "Spooktacular" all the time. I like the name Spooktacular.

So, how many names does the kitten you don't have home yet have now?