A single woman, for the first time in a long time . . .

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lizsto1

My wish for her is that she just stop looking. One day, a tall, dark and handsome man will come along and sweep her off her feet. Preferably older than she is because these guys her age are just little boys and she is far more mature for her age than they are.

I had one show up when I wasn't looking
He's not much older than me (just over a year older), but both of our maturities are way beyond our ages.

It just took me like 5 minutes to type that because Monte thinks its time to learn how to type with his meowmy.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My wish for her is that she just stop looking. One day, a tall, dark and handsome man will come along and sweep her off her feet.
You sound like my mom, right down to the "tall dark and handsome" line! But, I agree completely! You're 20! This is the time to have fun and experience life, meet new people, expand your friends, have a torrid affair (oops, sorry mom
)

Seriously, just have fun, focus on you and do what YOU want to do. Have fun with friends, spend time by yourself (that is important too), play with the cats...whatever you want to do, you can.

Honestly, it's true. My "Tall, dark and handsome man" turned out to be my best friend that I had known for years. We just had to get on the same page at the same time, and we got married 2 year ago and I couldn't imagine life without him. It's strange the way life works out.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

You go, girl!

Being single isn't all that bad.
I actually prefer it sometimes myself..

You're still young, and have your whole life ahead of you. Have fun while you have the chance!
And treat yourself to that car - I would!

I hope the kitties become friends soon!

~KK~

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rachel's sister came out of her room tonight and told me Dinah was throwing up. Then I hear her ask the cat "what did you eat???" I went in there and the cat threw up all over one of her shirts. She actually ate a string from my daughters bathingsuit and threw it up along with her food....

ick!!!

There is a very long story behind Rachel and her now ex. (I like the sound of that, sorry Rachel) I am hoping this time that she has truly seen him for what he really is. Her problem is she will not sever the ties and he pleads with her to come back and she falls for it. All is good for a while, but then he starts the same thing over again. My opinion, he is verbal and mentally abusive to her (her friends say it as well) but she wont see it.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah I agree but it would be better than what she had

Rachel's sister came out of her room tonight and told me Dinah was throwing up. Then I hear her ask the cat "what did you eat???" I went in there and the cat threw up all over one of her shirts. She actually ate a string from my daughters bathingsuit and threw it up along with her food....

ick!!!

There is a very long story behind Rachel and her now ex. (I like the sound of that, sorry Rachel) I am hoping this time that she has truly seen him for what he really is. Her problem is she will not sever the ties and he pleads with her to come back and she falls for it. All is good for a while, but then he starts the same thing over again. My opinion, he is verbal and mentally abusive to her (her friends say it as well) but she wont see it.
Don't worry mom! I will keep her straight!

She's a good girl and I think she see's what's going on.

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And I thank you for being there for her dixie!! I have to meet you one of these days.