A silly story at the end of a long day!!!!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just came home from work, a 17 hour day........A last minute project two of us had to finish tonight. After being delirious and so relieved we were finally done, as I am putting tools away and stepped up on a 4 foot ledge, the crotch of my jeans rips open
!!!!! I bust out laughing, tell my friend, the crotch of my pants just ripped open! He thinks I said I crapped my pants and says "Well go to the bathroom".....I respond "Why? I don't have another pair of pants with me" as we both laugh
. Then when I say again " I can't believe my pants ripped!" he says "Oh, I thought you crapped your pants!". I busted out laughing, then to think he thought I did this and wasn't going to the bathroom because I didn't have anything to change into?! It was a major good laugh
at my pants expense!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds as if you needed a good laugh at the end of a 17 hour day! Too bad your pants had to be the one to give it to you.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHA! Thanks for the laugh!! Sorry your pants ripped, but... better that than crapping your pants!!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats hysterical! Thanks for sharing too...I needed that laugh today!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Your friend reacted rather calmly considering what he heard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad others got a laugh out of that, I know I sure did! On top of that 17 hour day, my busted pants, bleeding fingers, toilet over flowing, and a jury duty summons in my mail. It was the best Monday of my life yet

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being a fellow gardener you will appreciate my story at the end of a busy landscaping day.

I had started the morning by spreading a couple of yard of topsoil in a new commerical planting area. It was a sunny warm afternoon and I was drinking lots of water so I kept the water jugs in the box of the truck after the soil was shoveled out.

I come home late that afternoon and carry in my water jug and bottles to rinse out and rinse off. The 1 gallon one was almost empty and I unscrewed the top of and in the bottom inch of the jug was an earthworm!! Don't know how it got in and as I hadn't used that jug yet this year I don't look inside when I filled it up. I didn't want to dwell on the thing in the jug, how long I could have been drinking with it in there I just dumped it out!

Strangely enough I had a craving for margaritas the next day.................

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Strangely enough I had a craving for margaritas the next day.................

Do you know that I was scared to death of earthworms for many years? I'm not as bad as I used to be, but I still don't like them. I know, I know, they are such worthwhile creatures and they help the soil. I know all that. I still don't like them.