A Sad Decision

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a difficult decision, I'm so sorry!
Fortunately you'll still have your babies to love

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to read this - you were one of the people that made me realise that breeders aren't bad people, and that there is justification for responsible, reputable breeders. I do hope your health probs arent too serious and that you can get back into things again soon. In the meantime, I think Celestialrag's idea is a good one.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gaye,

Wow, sad news indeed. I know how much your cats and the breeding means to you. It's good that you are able to keep your cats with you, I'm sure they will give you much comfort.
I wish you the very best health wise and I truly hope you can return to breeding again very soon.

PM me if you want to talk about it!

Nial

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry.
I can tell how much this means to you and I hope that your health improves soon. Be sure to get some extra
!

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gaye....I and my semi-way-way down deep moogiemeezer Habenaro are here for you.

Lots of Hugs.

Katie

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Gaye!
I'm so sorry to hear about your health. Mega vibes that we can get you well. TCS vibes are the greatest. I'm very glad, though, that your kitties get to stay with you, and I hope they give you the greatest comfort! Hugs!
Kim

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you are having to take a leave from breeding. I realize a lot of background work goes into choosing the cats to breed. I'm sure the 3 litters you produced are spreading much happiness every day.

Feel better soon, Gaye. And know that by sharing your knowledge here with all us TCS catlovers, you have made life better for untold kitties all around the world. (((Gayef)))

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gaye I am so sorry to hear you have to give up breeding. I know how much of a passion it was for you. I am the same way with my persians. (((((GAYE))))) Here are vibes for you and your kitties. Your health and the kitties come first. (((((GAYE)))))