A right little Princess

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Wow that makes sense! I feel dumb now!
Don't be silly! That's not dumb. Actually, a lot of people think that she's called Sundae - as in the ice cream concoction. Not true! My ex-husband named her and I've always thought it was a great name.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Don't be silly! That's not dumb. Actually, a lot of people think that she's called Sundae - as in the ice cream concoction. Not true! My ex-husband named her and I've always thought it was a great name.
Okay I feel better. Hmm... I should've named Baylee Friday then. Actually Max could've been a Sunday... but it's more a girly name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually find it quite hard to name female cats. There are lots of great names for boy cats but for girls it's tougher. I don't like the name Scratchy much but it suited her personality so much it kind of stuck! I tend to call Sunday `Monday' mainly cos it rhymes and it's a cute nickname. It really confuses my Mum, though...lol

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

I actually find it quite hard to name female cats. There are lots of great names for boy cats but for girls it's tougher. I don't like the name Scratchy much but it suited her personality so much it kind of stuck! I tend to call Sunday `Monday' mainly cos it rhymes and it's a cute nickname. It really confuses my Mum, though...lol
Actually we thought Baylee was a boy when we first got her (dumb people also thought she was 10 weeks younger than she was) so her name was originally Bailey. After the alcohol Bailey's Irish Cream. We had her a few days before we realized the truth and then I just changed the spelling.

Had I known all along, her name would've been different. I love the name Juliet for a cat... McKenzie is another one I love... I love girl names. Boy names are hard for me... Max came with his name and at 6 years old, we figured we better not try to change it!

Monday is a great nickname for Sunday! And as long as Scratchy's name suits her personality, I'm sure you're set!