a questions for the TCS ladies please!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With my landscaping business instead of wearing a regular bra I now wear a sports bra all day (better support!!). Anyhow since its been warm I've been perpiring quite a bit. I have developed many pimples between my boobs.

So what product could I use to clear these up??? If I use any pimple stuff during the day it will be sweated off. Medicated powder I tried this afternoon and it burns!!
Any thoughts/solutions would be appreciated.

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know what will clear them up, but I've had the same thing happen. I started rubbing my deodorant between my boobs to stop the sweating and the pimples went away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deodorant or anti-persirant???

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

With my landscaping business instead of wearing a regular bra I now wear a sports bra all day (better support!!). Anyhow since its been warm I've been perpiring quite a bit. I have developed many pimples between my boobs.

So what product could I use to clear these up??? If I use any pimple stuff during the day it will be sweated off. Medicated powder I tried this afternoon and it burns!!
If you don't want guys to read this thread, include the word "only" after the word "ladies" and I'll honor it.
Otherwise, I know a few things that can help.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wyan..........................
Are you an honorary TCS lady?????

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

If you don't guys to read this thread, include the word "only" after the word "ladies" and I'll honor it.
Otherwise, I know a few things that can help.
Now Ryan knows about cleavage zits.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan is such the well rounded type of guy!!!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow Ryan... but yeah i use DO to and that helps. i'm in color guard so i sweat ALOT. boob pimples SUCK!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

I don't know what will clear them up, but I've had the same thing happen. I started rubbing my deodorant between my boobs to stop the sweating and the pimples went away.
Yup, me too!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

A deodorant/anti-perspirant.
Yes, that's what I meant as well, LOL!!! Stinky boobs not the issue.

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ooo! I just stumbled across this thread...does deod's between the boobs really stop the break outs?! I do housekeeping and as you can imagine, it's a sweaty job...I get zits there all the time...what a great idea!
Thanks for the advice ladies! (And men!)

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well something I didn't think I would be talking about today but what a good idea.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heat Rash! I get that in the summer too!

Try finding a more "breathable" sports bra. Basically your, ahem, chest isn't getting enough air. I think Reebox makes a summer time sports bra

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Honestly I use my deodorant between and under my boobs that way I dont sweat and it smells good... I have not gotten a pimple...

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have very sensitive skin and find that putting deodorant under the girls makes me break out.
I now use baby powder.