A question for the snow folk

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of our family have them for the cottage, but like mentioned, only drive them on trails or our own land - I agree with all the people who find them a smelly nuisance!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

A beautiful snow in Delaware? Are you talking about the same Delaware I'm thinking of?
Delaware was so nice! And the food was great! And did I mention the SNOW?
It was worth the traffic in D.C., the tunnel in Baltimore, the long, long trip just to get to Delaware. (Then I couldn't stay...it was onward to A.C.)

I never thought of snowmobiles as being in the same category as four wheelers. I hate four wheelers! And we have had some near misses with kids and adults playing on them too close to the road....running onto the road, etc. Almost every year there is a bad accident involving one in our area.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where I am at, people ride snowmobiles in the street, excluding the main highways. Sometimes we get so much snow, that you need a snowmobile to get around. I don't have one, but a lot of people near me do, if not, they have atv's. Me, I just get in my car and go, no matter how many feet of snow we get.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Delaware was so nice! And the food was great! And did I mention the SNOW?
It was worth the traffic in D.C., the tunnel in Baltimore, the long, long trip just to get to Delaware. (Then I couldn't stay...it was onward to A.C.)
Wow! I have never heard Delaware complimented for it's winter weather or food unless you are talking crabs!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Wow! I have never heard Delaware complimented for it's winter weather or food unless you are talking crabs!
I loved Delaware! The next time I go to Atlantic City, I hope to go the scenic route again and stay in Delaware!