A Note to ALL from Anne

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Anne just called and she is doing fine. She is in bed and will remain there. The pills make her groggy so she is doing a lot of sleeping. Hubby is home helping with the house and with Ron and she just wanted me to thank everyone for her. The contractions finally stopped late yesterday.
Very good news to hear!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's absolutely wonderful news! Isaac sounds like he's a wonderful husband & father, so I'm sure she's getting pampered! And she deserves too!

Thanks for the update MA!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne - keep those legs crossed and feet up! I hope that everything continues to go well.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I've only just noticed this. I'm very glad that things are settling down for Anne. What a scare.

I'll keep her in my thoughts.

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!! I just saw this thread tonite (it is almost 4 am here Oct 11), and I just want to say: wait baby wait!!!! It's much nicer in Mommy's tummy than it is outside!!!

My sister had her baby 2 1/2 weeks early, and he's doing great. I was born 2 1/2 MONTHS early, and I was ok....Now is another matter lol

But I hope your baby decides to wait a bit longer! It's rather scary to have a baby come early! And when you aren't all totally prepared for it! Anyways.....stay in bed and follow doctor's orders!!! (And get bored out of your tree!!! Good luck staying occupied!)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
At last! I'm back online! Hubby connected the laptop to the net so I can hopefully work from bed (when Ron isn't all over me anyway
) It's not extremely comfortable as I have to lie on my side and type with one hand but it sure feels great to be online again.

Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes! So far board magic, along with bed rest, lots of fluids and the medications seems to be doing the trick and the contractions have stopped. Our aim is to reach week 36 - by which he is most likely not to need any supportive care. I don't mind if he'll be on the small size as we are trying for a vaginal this time

I have about 2000 of emails to go through, as soon as hubby manages to transfer them to the laptop) and MA can testify that I have tons of work on the sites yet, so I don't know how much posting time and energy I'll have. I will check in often though and "be around".

Thanks again everyone! Your prayers and good vibes must have been very effective. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll try and do the same with my legs

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to hear from you!
Sending lots of prayers and well-wishes your way.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Praise God , it is good to see you again here on TCS . Make sure you get plenty of rest and don't worry about posting a lot . You and the baby are more important then anything els .

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great hearing the good news.

Just remember that the laptop has an off button.

Still sending good vibes over.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne, how do you use a laptop, when you have no lap?

Good luck, with the new little one and don't cough or sneeze!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne, just don't worry about anything but making sure that baby comes at the right time. I'm so happy to hear that things are settling down.

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Very glad to hear things are going better for you. Please don't try and answer all those emails. You need to just lay back and relax. Everything will be there when you are in better shape for work. This is your time and baby's so use it wisely and selfishly.

Love and prayers to you and family.