A new season of House

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
House is great! If you're getting the new season this week, we should get it around next summer!

Hugh Laurie is a huge star over here, has been around for as long as I can remember and been in so many things, it's odd to hear a US accent on him but he does it so well!!

blueberrybeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dave and I love that show too! We've never missed an episode. I remember watching the first one and thinking it would bomb. Guess I was wrong.

Season two, here we come! I don't know what I think about Dr. House kissing Sela Ward! It just seems wrong...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purity

House is great! If you're getting the new season this week, we should get it around next summer!

Hugh Laurie is a huge star over here, has been around for as long as I can remember and been in so many things, it's odd to hear a US accent on him but he does it so well!!
Yes, he does the accent so well, that I forgot he wasn't an American!

The new season is being preceded by a show called "Bones" - about a forensic anthropologist. David Boreanaz fans might be interested.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anybody kind of miss the hospital's old CEO (the really rich guy who made House's life a living hell)? He was pure evil and I couldn't stand him....but I thought he made the show really really interesting!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Does anybody kind of miss the hospital's old CEO (the really rich guy who made House's life a living hell)? He was pure evil and I couldn't stand him....but I thought he made the show really really interesting!
He is a b*****d isn't he? Loved the episode where House stood up and told the parmacy reps the truth about that "new" prescription med!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a great one Jan!
IMO, that CEO dude was the best evil guy on a tv show in a LONG time! I just think "House" is the best EVERYTHING in a long time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

I love House! And I'm glad that evil CEO is gone...he was beginning to stress ME out!
Oh yea!! I coudln't stand Vogler. It will be interesting
to see the interaction with Sela Ward.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vogler! Good memory!

Yes, he was horrible and evil and everyone hated him....but don't you all find that made the show more interesting?

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So of course I missed the show tonight!!! We ripped up all the carpets in our living room (which is almost 500sq ft.. it's huge) - so it has taken us longer than expected and we were planning on watching this tonight- but that didn't happen! The tv and whole entertainment center was apart and half way across the room for the renovations. Good news, kitties will have a nice, slippery wood floor! =) (Well, laminate wood, but still very slippery, hehe).

How was the show? Does anyone know if they replay it on another station at all?

Thanks!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh MAN was that good last night!

Hugh Laurie looked HOT, LL Cool J guest starred (looking not-so-hot (not normal for him!), but he's still a very talented actor), and there was the undertone of domestic violence (LOVE how Foreman treated LL when he talked about why he killed his girlfriend. I cheered for Foreman in that scene!).

Wowee, it had it all!!!

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last night's episode was awesome!!! House threw out some really great one-liners last night.
Looks like it's going to be another great season! The previews for next week look almost more intense than this week.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His one-liners were great, weren't they?

Everyone keep your fingers crossed
. Hugh Laurie is up for Best Actor at the Emmys this weekend and I for one definitely feel that he has brought us the greatest TV character in a long while and totally deserves this award!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes...he was a great bad guy.
Also...I don't feel any chemistry between House & his old girlfriend who now works for the hospital. Something is missing there.
Maybe it will develop as the season gets going.
Originally Posted by ugaimes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It was a good one last night! As mentioned, there were a LOT of one liners. We also watched "Bones" before it. My husband liked it, but the jury is still out for me (although David Boreanz does make nice eye candy
)

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

We also watched "Bones" before it. My husband liked it, but the jury is still out for me (although David Boreanz does make nice eye candy
)

Yeah, Bones was odd (but I did like her putting the kung fu moves on everyone and the fact that she did not get ANY of the Hollywood references...thought that was funny). I was never a David Boreanz fan....until last night. Oh
my
God
. I'm in love