A New "Raw"some Beginning... (yup - another one LOL)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry about all the quoting above :flail: BUT as you can see I am seriously over-the-moon with RC. I still am feeling cautiously optimistic and just hope this is not a fluke :paranoid: They have been known to call my bluff a time or two. :nothappy:
BUT :wow: :wow: :wow: ALL THREE FUSSIES ate 1/2 ounce of RC Lamb mixed in with 1/2 ounce of BFF this morning for breakfast. - DOWNSTAIRS again. :woohoo: Perla and Presley needed a teeny sprinkle of Fortiflora to get started. They licked their plates clean. AND were looking for more shortly there after. :thud: AND NO VOMITING :woohoo: The REAL test will be when I push it to 75% :paranoid: :nervous: That seems to be where we run into trouble. Stay tuned for that probably Saturday. I am going to move real SSSLLLLOOOOWWW with them. Don't want them backing off :nono: :slant: I am still trying to get over the richness of that meat and all of the "red" juice :eek: I got the heebie jeebies again this morning over it :crackup: I can't believe this........ Pipsqueak was the only one after breakfast waiting for raw on china upstairs. The other's were no where to be found!!!! I guess they were full :jump: Pipsqueak had one ounce of NVO chicken and one ounce of NM Chicken. :bigthumb: Pipsqueak will take his sweet time getting used to the RC Lamb. He will sniff it for about a week or two before he decides to take a lick. That is just him. He might really love the RC Chicken. :cross: Seem's chicken is his pleasure!!!! :clap::clap::clap:
I will have to get started on the Fegnion Rabbit soon only because it expires in May. I am thinking that IF the fussies don't want it - Walden and Wendall will. Those boys honestly will eat anything. Just too good to be true throughout this whole rawsome journey. :rub: :heart3:
WELL that's all for now, I guess :happy3: :jump: :D :bigwink: :heart3: :wavey:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I bet this one will make past the 75% It will it will!!! I can't wait for Saturday!!!! Until then, will be walking around all crooked, as all my fingers and toes are crossed..... Massive headache from so much :lol3::lol3::lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bet this one will make past the 75% It will it will!!! I can't wait for Saturday!!!! Until then, will be walking around all crooked, as all my fingers and toes are crossed..... Massive headache from so much :lol3::lol3::lol3:
THANK YOU.... :flail: for standing on the edge with me through all of this. TOTALLY ON THE EDGE.... :sweat: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: Oh Carolina! :spit: :crackup:

And Lauren - :wow: I mean - just :wow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how much NV you have left, but sounds like Pip will have it all to himself!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:flail: :flail: :flail: :flail: Oh Carolina! :spit: :crackup:
And Lauren - :wow: I mean - just :wow: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how much NV you have left, but sounds like Pip will have it all to himself!
:woohoo: :dance: I JUST FEEL LIKE DANCING :flail: :banana1: :banana2: :jive: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockout:

ANYFOO.... :lol3: I just had to buy ONE bag of NVO chicken yesterday. BUT..... the Pipster is in LOVE with NM Chicken now too :dance: :woohoo: SO he will get a mixture of NVO and NM. I had to get that one bag of NVO - just in case. I am on a roll with the Pipster. He just takes FOREVER to make a change with anything raw. BUT I DON'T MIND..... I am going "WITH THE FLOW" :flail: :clap::clap::clap::clap: The Fat Lady has sung........ IT IS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!Pipsqueak had a 100%
raw day yesterday :thud: SING SING SING FAT LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :music3: :afro: :party:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh WOW!  Congratulations
.  Very exciting news. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Didn't wait for Saturday :flail: NOPE - today was 75% RC Lamb
for Perla, Perkins and Presley....................... Breakfast AND Dinner - 1 ounce of RC Lamb mixed with 1/2 ounce of Weruva Polynesian BBQ :dance: :woohoo: :party2: :party3: :party4: Pipsqueak won't try the RC Lamb... but he IS smelling it :flail: :crackup: :bigthumb:

OH BOY - I am already de-thawing my second container of RC Lamb...... I might be going through my five pounds quicker than I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be giving the Fegnion Rabbit that Carolina sent me to Walden and Wendall. I already KNOW they LOVE RC. And since I need to use up the Fegnion - I will start those boys on the Rabbit over the weekend.

Can you tell I am ONE HAPPY MOMMA :jump: :clap::clap::clap: - today has been THE best raw day EVER :clap::clap::clap:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't wait for Saturday :flail: NOPE - today was 75% RC Lamb
for Perla, Perkins and Presley....................... Breakfast AND Dinner - 1 ounce of RC Lamb mixed with 1/2 ounce of Weruva Polynesian BBQ :dance: :woohoo: :party2: :party3: :party4: Pipsqueak won't try the RC Lamb... but he IS smelling it :flail: :crackup: :bigthumb:
OH BOY - I am already de-thawing my second container of RC Lamb...... I might be going through my five pounds quicker than I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be giving the Fegnion Rabbit that Carolina sent me to Walden and Wendall. I already KNOW they LOVE RC. And since I need to use up the Fegnion - I will start those boys on the Rabbit over the weekend.
Can you tell I am ONE HAPPY MOMMA :jump: :clap::clap::clap: - today has been THE best raw day EVER :clap::clap::clap:
OMG OMG you are left with one PIA! :lol3:
If I remember correctly, you were thinking about NOT getting lamb :flail:
Ohhhhh I am getting a kick out of this! That is FABULOUS!
So.......... Is tomorrow 100% day? WOW!!! I can't wait!!! 100% day!! :woohoo: I will soooooo be waiting for it!!!
Very Exciting!! :woohoo:
Can't wait for what tomorrow is going to bring :hugs:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG OMG you are left with one PIA! :lol3:
If I remember correctly, you were thinking about NOT getting lamb :flail:
Ohhhhh I am getting a kick out of this! That is FABULOUS!
So.......... Is tomorrow 100% day? WOW!!! I can't wait!!! 100% day!! :woohoo: I will soooooo be waiting for it!!!
Very Exciting!! :woohoo:
Can't wait for what tomorrow is going to bring :hugs:
:flail: I LOVE THE DANCERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crackup:

HOLD YOUR ELEPHANTS AND HORSES, THERE, MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOA :lol3: ...... EASY GIRL :flail: I TOO am excited about 100%... but you might be waiting by that TV
for a few days...... :nervous: I am not ready today..... BUT SOON!!! I will need a bit of Fortiflora and a bit of a miracle IF they DO eat a 100% raw meal :thud: :thud:

p.s. YEP.... :lol2: I remember about NOT wanting the Lamb. I am still in :shocked: that they are eating it!!!! :anon: I may need to place that order sooner than I :think:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:jaw: :wow: :eek: Lauren - what can I say? I'm STUNNED! :thud: :lol3:
:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: for today!
Holy moly, Rad Cat really IS something special! :eek:
STUNNED, SHOCKED, SURPRISED, STUPENDOUS, SPECTACULAR AND........ SURREAL :flail:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Lauren!!!! What a Rawsome meal you had today :woohoo:
That's fantastic! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I can't wait to hear more and more and more good news! :woohoo: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:hobbes:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So, let me get this straight.  Your biggest PIA (Pipsqueak?) is 100% Raw, but not on Radcat
, and your other 3 PIA's are soon to be at 100%, in only a couple of days of acquiring that Radcat?  I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I weren't having out of town company this weekend, I would be at that place that sells it TODAY!  But, alas, my company is expected very soon, which is going to throw a wrench into the entire weekend and trying to get my babies to eat period, if you know what I mean.  Darned company...they can be so disruptive

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So, let me get this straight.  Your biggest PIA (Pipsqueak?) is 100% Raw, but not on Radcat :crackup: , and your other 3 PIA's are soon to be at 100%, in only a couple of days of acquiring that Radcat?  I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I weren't having out of town company this weekend, I would be at that place that sells it TODAY!  But, alas, my company is expected very soon, which is going to throw a wrench into the entire weekend and trying to get my babies to eat period, if you know what I mean.  Darned company...they can be so disruptive ;)

:flail: YEP!!! Pipsqueak is finally at 100% raw. NVO chicken and NM chicken only. :lol3: BUT he is taking a slight liking to the Fegnion Rabbit that Carolina sent me :jump: :D. I can't keep him on NVO chicken and NM chicken forever, day in and day out, so he does get a canned meal for variety at times. He is still a BIG PIA trying to introduce anything new. NOPE - no go on the RC Lamb - yet. He is still at the smelling stage :rofl: That stage can take many days. :rolleyes2:

p.s. I know what you mean about company... :lol3: My parent's are coming for Easter weekend. I am already planning on that whole weekend being totally off schedule. I can't exactly tell everyone to PLEASE DON'T MOVE OR MAKE A SOUND during feeding time. :flail: Perla has ADD and will :dash: if she hears a sound. I have to keep the water running in the sink sometimes for background noise :anon: I know, she makes me :crazy: :spin: :rotate:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
100 Percent RC Lamb for the three "not at the moment" :cross: PsIMA!!!!!!!!!!

This morning was a HUGE HUGE HUGE :blobyello: :blobpink: :jump: BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!! Perla, Perkins and Presley all had 1.5 ounce of RC Lamb!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no canned :thud: BUT BUT needed some Fortiflora for all three to get started. Perla needed a few sprinkles to finish. I don't like the fact that I am back using Fortiflora :slant: but without it, I don't think they would have started. NOW this does not mean they are 100% raw eater's :sigh: Because RC Lamb is the only meat that I have offered and had success with and I will not feed them that solely. I will continue on with the RC Lamb for another day or so. Then will add in RC Turkey :cross: :cross: :cross: Hopefully Pipsqueak will like the RC Turkey or the RC Chicken :D !!!!!!!!!!!! I am just OVER THE MOON :flail: today..... and Carolina, I thank you for this - the RC :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Walden and Wendall had 1 ounce of Fegnion Rabbit and 1/2 ounce of RC Lamb. :rub: :heart3:

Pipsqueak had another 100% raw meal too :woo: ... :thud: .5 ounce of Fegnion Rabbit and 1 ounce of NM Chicken. YEP - he seems to want a little of the Fegnion Rabbit :clap::clap: Then he just stops and says.................... that's enough, mom :rub: WHERES MY CHICKEN :lol3: I will probably be ordering some more Fegnion Rabbit since Pipsqueak is liking it :D :clap: Thank you again, Carolina :lol3: for giving that to me to try. :jump:

Carolina, again :lol3: :thanks: :heart3: If not for you, first of all sending me the meats.... and second - suggesting and persisting :lol3: that I try the RC Lamb - this day would have NEVER come... the 100% RAW DAY for a protein. I honestly NEVER thought the four PsIMA would eat a 100% raw meal. THANK YOU :jump: I also might have to ask you to send me more Lamb soon - but I will order about ten of them. I am starting my third container already tomorrow :thud: I won't feed it solely for obvious reasons.... Price and availability. But when I do order some more from you, it will be a large amount and I will just have it in rotation in the freezer. I just want to wait until I try the Turkey and the Chicken for Pipsqueak. IF he likes one over the other - then I will ask you for a few of one or the other, the turkey or the chicken!!!!! :lol3:.

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

:woohoo: LAAAAAUUUURRREEEENNNNNNN :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
It's the end of the PIA's era!!! :woohoo: OMG OMG OMG! I just can't believe what I am reading! 100% raw across the board! Whoa! Too much!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Oh man..... What a beautiful thing to read! :clap::clap::clap::clap: Fantastic, just absolutely fantastic Lauren!
You just made my week!
:bigthumb:

carmina piranha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WOW!!

This is glorious news!  I am so, so happy and excited for you and those kitties to reach this point!!    

OK, so HOW do we get a Rad Cat distributor in Chicago? 

Carolina, it was so kind of you to get this shipment together--and to make sure she got some RC lamb!  What a great group of people I found on this forum.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG OMG I just got on my thread for the day.... YOU ALL ARE JUST SO INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! YES Laurie - we broke the 75% BARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump: :woohoo: :jump: :wow: I just love all of the wonderful messages and posts. You have me laughing and feeling so good inside. It is just wonderful to have all of this support. Just incredibly wonderful.... what else can I say :flail: :jump: It is SOOOOOOOOO Very Heartwarming :heart3: :heart3: :heart3:

YEP - 100% raw - thought I would NEVER post those numbers EVER with the four PsIMA. :lol3: I do love calling them that - my PsIMA... :heart3: but they really are NOT that any more :rofl: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

ANOTHER 100% raw breakfast today :dance: :wow: :jump: A bit of Fortiflora needed :anon: I know, how did this happen again. :princess: Perla did NOT want to finish her meal..... so more sprinkles and then she did her thing, and then more sprinkles and then I had to hand-feed her, and then she did her thing, and so on. She was puttin on a show - and I was the tipper - :rolleyes: OH LORDY :worship: She certainly has her momma wrapped up just the way she wants her. :flail: I love HER so. She is the cutest :princess: EVER with her pink turned up nose, her underbite, her teeny sunken in chin and her teeny tiny little ears. Just incredibly cute. :lovegrin: :lovegrin2: :heart3: AND the thing is.... She knows it :rofl: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

p.s. "HOUSTON - we have a problem" :paranoid: :para2: We are waiting on the Fortiflora delivery truck today....... NO truck yet. Momma only has 1/2 package left. :eek: COME ON BONITO FLAKES and WL.... DO your thing :dance: :cross: :lol3:

Last edited: