A New Level of Patience in Cat Ownership

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never sat in cat vomit, but I sure step in it a whole lot! It doesn't matter where it is on the floor, I will somehow manage to step in it every single time.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I walked out to the kitchen this morning for coffee, stepped on something squishy and thought "Oh, not again!"  (having stepped on a dead mouse barefoot before....)  But at least I was wearing slippers this time, I've learned my lesson.  And then it turned out to be only this guy:

I can't tell you how many times I've seen this little thing out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a dead rodent (it doesn't look purple when it's dark or in shadows!) but the kitties love him, so I haven't thrown it away.  But the next catnip toys are going to be neon green or orange or something so there's no mistaking it for a real mouse!  

kathyfromcanada

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't tell you how many times I've seen this little thing out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a dead rodent (it doesn't look purple when it's dark or in shadows!) but the kitties love him, so I haven't thrown it away.  But the next catnip toys are going to be neon green or orange or something so there's no mistaking it for a real mouse!  
I sure know that feeling. Hoping it was a mashed potato that fell off the table from supper. Nope it was poop! Arrrggg
 Lol!