A new Kitten for me!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Brandi!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I also like the name Phantom....it goes well with Phenom. I'm curious about her tail though, did the vet say whether or not she was born that way? My LuckyGirl has a "bunny tail" too, and she was born with a birth defect. My vet believes it was aminiotic band syndrome, like in humans, it causes missing limbs/hands/club foot/cleft palate. Does she have fur completely covering her tiny tail? Or is the tail missing fur in some areas? My vet said that if she has fur all over it, then she was born that way, if she had "broken" her tail off or had it "cut" off, then there would be major scar tissue in a kitten under a year, and that her fur would not have grown back. Just curious! I now have such a soft spot for "cotton tailed" kitties.... and I often wonder how tough their little lives were when they were born... they say that momma cats can sense the birth defect, and will most likely neglet the "sick" one. So my LuckyGirl is more spoiled than ever. And I'm sure your little baby will be too!!! Congrats on the new addition! Can't wait to see pics!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Kitten is still nameless but we are thinking Phantom. (They are the company that makes Phenoms) Or maybe another racing name.
Um, er
what's a phenom??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Um, er
what's a phenom??
Don't feel left out that you don't know what a Phenom is!! Its a racing chassis made by Phantom racing Chassis! Its the Go kart frame that Lee races with! Its super fast!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The lastest on the inrtoduction is that Lee let them out together and there was NO hitting or hissing and they are chasing eachother around the house!
That is so good!! Hopefully by the end of the week they will be best of friends!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWW!
Congrats!!
I bet having her around is such a *joy*!! And Im sure those 2 will be best buds before you know it.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad your kitten and your Phenom are getting along well. Give them ear scratches for me.