A new cat with a giant head

ms cat love

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ms cat love

Im doing my first test run on adding a pic. from photobucket..
Ok i did it
But i think its too big for here? What do i do now? I know its not my big head cat.. It was just the first cat pic i came too and put on photobucket.. This is Willy-Lily-Billy

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok i did it
But i think its too big for here? What do i do now? I know its not my big head cat.. It was just the first cat pic i came too and put on photobucket.. This is Willy-Lily-Billy
yep, too big. you can resize on photobucket - i usually choose the large size [640x480]. big enough to really see the pic, not so large that it distorts the thread.
but good job for your 1st try!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok i changed the size.. This is Mr Kitty & Miss Kitty and the mama Oscar... Should i delete the ones that are too big?
that one's perfect, imo.
you can simply resize it & repost, if you want.

ms cat love

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

....and then it will look like this (with the brackets instead of the parentheses)

Did that make sense?

Laurie
That made sense to me
Ive been trying to figure out the pic. posting for a year now!! Thank YOU and EVERYONE else who has helped me
Now i can finally show all my fluffy loves

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

01boxer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everyone helped two people now for adding pics! thanks. I will be adding more pics soon.

But even my wife said this morning that BH now doesn't have such a big head anymore because he has been eating regularly for 2 weeks and he has put on weight. He was so thin before that it made his head look even bigger. At one point I wasn't sure he could support that huge thing on that tiny frame.

BH will only eat soft canned food, I think because he is missing some teeth. A vet tech who lives next door told me his teeth are not in bad shape or infected he just lost his one canine and a molar (propable to fighting)

Anyways he goes into the vet on Monday! Heres hoping I can find him that morning.

Thanks again!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can actually go back to your post, edit it, and remove the old pic and insert a smaller one from photobucket.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever happened to Big Head??

Don't break my heart with your answer.
Since the original poster has not been on here for quite a while (the thread is almost 4 years old) I doubt you will ever get an answer.

Welcome to TCS and let us hear about and see your cats.

mimi507

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
answer to number 4 - just feed him, stroke him and make sure hes happy. maybe he just is a little confused so he goes on other porches of neighbors. Or maybe he wants a wonder around