A New Cat is coming Home Tonight!

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow she is unique! The white says calico but the markings on her back says tortie. I've never seen a calico with tortie markings.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluefox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of her back legs is orange tabby, and her front legs are sort of a cream color. I have never seen so much going on in one cat. Every time I look at her, I see something new! She has a very sweet personality, too. She is very affectionate.

bluefox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is her most interesting side. I can not get her face for the life of me! She is too busy rubbing her face on everything!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She has to be the most unusual colored cat I've ever seen. Of course, all cats are gorgeous! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodness!  I love her colouring!  Very different and unique for sure! Kind of like a patchwork quilt, all kinds of patterns and designs going on.

I can't wait to see her face :)

I'm not surprised they sent her home the same day she was spayed.  Every cat I've had was sent home the same day as their spay.  The exception of when I adopted Spencer. He had a bad reaction to the anesthetic and it affected his personality. He went from being a super love bug to the cat from you know where. He was hissing and spitting and growling.  So they kept him 2 nights for monitoring.  His sister Katie was ok and could have come home the same day as her surgery, but I wanted to bring them home together, so she stayed in a cage next to him to keep him company.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
She is beautiful! The name Quiltie pops in mind with quilt like patterns. Patches seems too cliche lol

bluefox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The elusive face! She's doing great this morning. She was very vocal last night, I suppose she felt very confused about the new situation. Hopefully she'll settle in soon, and get to meet our other cat!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The shelter she is coming from is a high volume kill shelter. They have to move them quickly to make room for all the new intakes. I'm sure it will be very stressful for her, but we will work to make sure she has a quiet place to recover here.
Oh good! The more we can get out of those shelters, the better. The shelter I am adopting from routinely gets animals from those places to bring into their own program. 

And by the way, she is GORGEOUS!

Last edited: