A Nervous Breakdown?

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that your having a rough time, Alycia! When things are overwhelming for me, I just tell myself that this too will pass, and it always does eventually! The first chance you get a few minutes, you do need to take some "me" time just to relax and de-stress! And if things are too much, talk to your doctor about it. He may have some suggestions!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw hon, you need some serious "me" time. Be selfish for the next couple of days. Pamper yourself with a nice hot bubble bath, headphones, and a locked bathroom door. Then after that a nice relaxing movie with noone but you and the cats, eating whatever you want with NO interruptions under any circumstances. It works for me trust me, the housework will be there the next day, it is endless, so why try to be superwoman and do it all in one try? Poop on it, do it when you can and only what you can handle, it Dh complains, hand him the mop and duster and tell him what he can do with them.

Here's some relaxing vibes and headbutts for you from me and my furkids.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

My counsilor came today and I totally unloaded on her! In a good way of course.
I also let DH know that I am NO longer going to do the actual roofing. I'm not a day laborer. If he wants help, hire them. I am going to focus on ME from now on.
I'm 5'4 132lbs... Definatly NOT a man so I'm not going to do a man's job. I don't care if I have to pay out more money to someone, it's worth it to me!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

I am going to focus on ME from now on.
I'm 5'4 132lbs... Definatly NOT a man so I'm not going to do a man's job. I don't care if I have to pay out more money to someone, it's worth it to me!
Congratulations!!! Good for you!
You should be so proud of yourself for stading up for what you need and taking care of yourself. I hope things continue to improve.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Great to hear!

Yes, sonds like you definitely need to back off.

I know if B starts to weigh in on me with all my juggling Im doing right now umm...after so long I blow up.

I hate being labeled as the one that can be depended on. Actually I just had a blow up a week or two ago.

This week was work.