A Milestone Celebration!

hemlock91

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted 2 neutered males a month ago, Diego (black) and Arnold (orange). They were adopted at different times and did not know one another prior to joining the family. Diego is 2 and Arnold is 10.

Both boys like to get into trouble together. They also like looking at birds outside the window. Arnold is very athletic, graceful, and prefers to lay next to humans. Diego is rambunctious and a bit of a bully to our female cats, and prefers to curl up in human laps.

For the past couple weeks, they have sat together on the cat tree, curled up beside one another on the pet bed, and looked out of the same window together.

Today they hit a milestone in their relationship. While they were sharing a bed, Diego started grooming Arnold. Arnold also groomed Diego. I was such a happy cat mom I didn't want to get up to grab my phone camera. I was too worried that my noise would disturb them. I did get a shot of them snuggling.

I am so pleased that they can be friends!
diegoarnold.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awwww.... how adorable. :heartshape:

You probably already realize this, but you are so lucky that 2 unrelated cats with such a large age difference have become best buds in only one month. :catlove: