A lost cat found its way to my house...HELP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tooleh malech

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What happened?
she went back on the streets in our area...but she's not too far always somewhere near, so when I get her food I whistle twice and she comes running :D

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
If she's back on the streets you should try to get her spayed as soon as you can. Even if she just comes to your place for food she thinks of you as her family now and when she has kittens they'll follow her to your place too.

It's scary how quickly they breed, you'll be up to your eyes in cats before you know it. It's heartbreaking trying to work out what to do with all the new kittens. If you can't find homes for them lots of them die.

Getting her spayed will protect her from disease and injury as well as preventing a lot of suffering for her and any kittens she has.

Please think about it.

tnyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

If she's back on the streets you should try to get her spayed as soon as you can. Even if she just comes to your place for food she thinks of you as her family now and when she has kittens they'll follow her to your place too.

It's scary how quickly they breed, you'll be up to your eyes in cats before you know it. It's heartbreaking trying to work out what to do with all the new kittens. If you can't find homes for them lots of them die.

Getting her spayed will protect her from disease and injury as well as preventing a lot of suffering for her and any kittens she has.

Please think about it.

Good point, though I would think Heeshi's babies would be pretty adorable.... 

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure they'd be sweet & beautiful-but there are already SO many unwanted sweet kittens out there that PLEASE really consider getting Heeshi spayed. And even better- it'll keep her a lot healthier in the long run-she'll probably live longer! And in the US alone they estimate there are something like 3-4 million unwanted kitties in shelters...so why add to the world's kitty overpopulation if it can be helped, right?

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Salom mahdi. Heeshi bsyaar khobeest!!!!

You seem to be doing greatwith her. I am so glad you kept her indoors.
Who could say no to such a gorgeous!

I would ask the vet to check if she is spayed and if not, consider doing that.

Having a long haired cat, this time of the year has akways been shedding tome... it necer really completely stops though, we always have the dust rollers at hand. You can get them cheap at ikea.

Being a long haired (I assume she has double coat) can be challenging due to the hwat and dry weather. Make sure she is not exposed to direct sun/high temp for a long time and that she is constantly hydrated.

What a beautiful kitty. She is lucky to have found you

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry something is wrong with my web tpday...thisbis the second post where I miss pages!
I guesss my post was a bit too late.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
she went back on the streets in our area...but she's not too far always somewhere near, so when I get her food I whistle twice and she comes running :D
Heeshi is beautiful!!! Please take all of our caring advice on getting her spayed, asap. She is friendly and loving and will be easy for you get her into a crate. She will only be adding more homeless kitten in a world where we need the help of people like you to stop the stray kitties from breeding. Please do your share to help our cause!! :hugs: :bigthumb: :vibes: :cross:

p.s. I just saw you live in the Middle East - :cross: that you can find a vet near you to do her spay surgery - pregnant or not. Keep us posted. :vibes:

Last edited:

winkie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Heeshi is so beautiful,,,thanks for taking care of her..Stay blessed!! Love and hugs to adorable Heeshi God has gifted you...