A little girl died last night...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

The mom & grandmother must just feel awful about the accident! Two horrible accidents...one resulting in Chloe ending up the way she did & one ending up with her death.... I just cannot imagine what the family is going through....
That's why the momma is suicidial i think. Colin said that family members are staying with her around the clock though- so i'm gald that she has someone watching over her. I just can't imagine
I cried the entire time i was making the things for the funeral.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That little elephant was meant for her and I bet she will be playing with it up above. At least she is no longer suffering.

I do worry about the mom. I have no doubt once the funeral is over and everyone goes back home that she'll try suicide. Someone really needs to be with her long term.. and get her into counseling.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou for the prayers everyone- ya'll are soo wonderful. The funeral was today around 2:00pm (it's 4:34 here now) so it should be going on/over with right now. Please continue to pray for this prescious family. I know they are going to be grieving/hurting for a long long time. To address something else as well- family members are staying with the mom for an indetinite amount of time to support and keep an eye out on her so she does not try suicide. / Colin confiscated her gun that night so at least that's one less way she could try. Please pray for this mom-i can't imagine her heartbreak today, laying her little girl to rest
/ I'm really praying the family liked their arrangement i did yesterday for them when they arrived at the funeral home today. I think the most meaningfull one for them will be the one the grandmom picked out that i made with the little elephant. Please everyone, continue to pray for them- i know it will help them a bit.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Aww. Thats sad
I just read it........
I know
It made my cry reading through it. I signed her guestbook earlier on there.