A Lil' cutie found me!

nat_urge

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meet Stormy, she popped up in my yard a day after thanksgiving where I fed a couple strays outside after dinner. She walked right up to a chair in the patio and hung out there until I went outside to see if she was friendly or hungry, turns out she was both! After feeding her and spending time outside with her every day for about a week I took her to the vet, made sure she wasn't lost and brought her inside. Skype and the Little, started off a bit rocky but are now playing all night, eating next to each other and sleeping in the same room. She's getting Spayed this week. She's still skittish in other rooms of the house or if I'm not around, but she's so affectionate and adjusting to inside life.

IMG_9536.JPG IMG_9602.JPG

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Meet Stormy, she popped up in my yard a day after thanksgiving where I fed a couple strays outside after dinner. She walked right up to a chair in the patio and hung out there until I went outside to see if she was friendly or hungry, turns out she was both! After feeding her and spending time outside with her every day for about a week I took her to the vet, made sure she wasn't lost and brought her inside. Skype and the Little, started off a bit rocky but are now playing all night, eating next to each other and sleeping in the same room. She's getting Spayed this week. She's still skittish in other rooms of the house or if I'm not around, but she's so affectionate and adjusting to inside life.
d37b0144468852c46bd404817c4a89af.gif
for taking this kitty in and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and safe sanctuary to live out her life! :clapcat: