A Letter To Milo. A Friend For 16 Years. Rip

AshleyCramer194

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_2392.JPG Milo baby,

It was 2002 and Cleo (my first cat) had passed away. I begged and begged for another kitty. Then we saw you in your little orange collar and your pretty green eyes. You were all I had ever wanted. An orange kitty just like Milo from Milo and Otis. You were always in my room from the start. I remember when my mom and I would try to play Sorry! and you would run through and mess up all the pieces. You've sat with me while I've cried about so many things. When the small problems I had in middle school seemed so big you were there and when I needed a cuddle I could always come to you. Remember eating those microwave burritos together? You always loved those. Milo I'm sorry I wasn't always there. I'm sorry that I left for almost two years. Your last years. I wish I hadn't. I'm so so glad I got to be with you for your last months. I feel so blessed I got to pet you this morning and take you outside to lay in the sunshine on the blanket me and Ava picked out. I'm so blessed that you were in my life. Thank you for those 16 years. You will always be my little Milo baby.

I love you.
Always.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
RIP sweetheart. You were an awesome representative of the feline species, a completely great cat, and you'll be loved absolutely forever.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost your long time friend, it is heartbreaking when that happens, but you have wonderful memories of a life spent together, and he is just fine now, no problems just fine.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I know the pain of a broken heat. That you gave Milo years of a happy, loving home is what he wanted the most in life, and when you were absent he carried your love in his heart. That you were there for his final goodbye is wonderful, and I'm sure it brought him comfort and peace. He didn't want to go, he had to......
Take care of yourself
The bond you have with that sweet boy will always be with you, nothing, not even death, can break the bond of love. Please try to concentrate on all those wonderful memories you created in his life, not dwell on the end. It is something he would want you to do, just as you would want him to go forward and be happy if you were the first to go. He wants no less for the one he loves above all else.
The new path he follows will always parallel your own, he will always be near. Every time you see that board game, or a microwave burrito, it will bring him to mind and keep your love alive. That love is secure and locked in your heart. It can be passed on to another, there is plenty of room, and each unique love adds on to the other, keeping it blooming and alive, honoring what he taught and gave to you, his love.
Take care of yourself. Your beautiful tribute to that sweet, precious boy will be shared with many who will keep you both in their thoughts and prayers. We will help you get through this because we have walked that same path. My support and prayers are with you both.....RIP precious Milo. You changed a heart and a life forever with your presence and your love. Your job here is done, may you peacefully sleep in your little patch of sun at the Rainbow Bridge, confident of being loved and never forgotten. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until your meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Milo, dream you deep. You walk in your mama's heart forever.

Rest assured that those two years when you were gone meant nothing to Milo compared with all the years that you were there. He missed you, but...you came back to him! You were right next to him when he most needed you. That is what mattered. Love does not die, ever. Love changes form and continues on, still Love. Love abides. Milo will never leave you.