A HUGE THANKS to jgaruba!!!!

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My sister is THE ABSOLUTE BEST in the whole wide world!!! Today she came over to cut Marshmallow's nails for me and brought with her...

A SIX FOOT CAT TREE!!!!

Can you imagine that? The woman who most times denies being related to me bought my kitty a cat tree! She's the best!

Thanks, sis! I love you!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, it IS just for Marshmallow... I mean, if he wants to share it with Jillian, that's his business.

mzjazz2u - that's kind of funny because when I ordered the cat trees (I got them off ebay), I ordered 3. I got another one for Spike to put downstairs, the one for Jillian, and Jamie (Luv Those Paws) wanted one, so I ordered hers as I got a small discount on the shipping by ordering more than one (she paid me back). I can't even imagine what the guy thought when I wrote him saying I wanted 3 cat trees. Probably something about a crazy cat lady though.

And I'm still waiting for the 2nd half of Spike's to arrive. Jamie's showed up Friday, Jill's and half of mine showed up today, but I still need that last part to assemble it. *twiddle*.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jenny, you should post a pic!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alrighty then.
Here's a small pic of the cat tree. Jill and I (once mine gets here) have this color, and Luv Those Paws has a charcoal grey one, all in the same style.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
omg Zoey would LOVE that
I'm really hoping that Spike loves his when it's here. I have one upstairs for him now... it's 5feet high x 3feet long x 2feet wide, and he's always on it. The new one I'll put downstairs for him to play on... I'm just hoping he takes to it.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As soon as the other half of mine (or should I say Spike's) comes in I'll be snapping pictures like crazy. Hopefully he'll be ON it.

Marshmallow is good at climbing off of his so far... I hope he warms up to it soon.

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Marsh actually stayed on it for awhile (after I put him on it and gave him a treat). I think that once we've settled into that room he'll be more likely to hang out in there.

Wow, Jenny... 2500 posts!!!

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, we're sisters in real life... and that makes me the luckiest little sister in the whole wide world!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, our parents insist we're really sisters... although sometimes I have my doubts.

We really are, but I try not to admit it. Don't tell her though!