A home for Bridge

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let everyone know that my former large and lovable foster kitty Bridge was adopted over the weekend. His adopter was looking for a big lap cat and sure got one. From what the rescue tells me, it's a wonderful home. I miss that big guy, but couldn't be happier for him.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, I'm sorry you didn't get to say good bye...
...but I KNOW it's for the best! That is FABULOUS news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They've both been blessed.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Awww...I'm so happy for Bridge!

His new home definitely got and awesome lap cat. What great news.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great news. I know you'll miss him, but he's found a forever home where he can be happy thanks to your help

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's wonderful Eileen. It always makes me happy to hear that one of our wonderful fur babies gets a good home.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Elieen, that is wonderful! I know you miss him, but he is in his forever home. Is the new parent going to send you updates? Maybe that will help with some closure. I can't imagine fostering because I would become to attached to them but getting updates would probably help me let go.

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So great to hear!!!

People who foster have a special place in the afterlife. I could never do it, I would become to attached. Heck, I went to Petsmart and almost came home with a dog.