A goodbye letter

middletown

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful boy Tom is.
I hope your heart heals from his loss. I know you will never forget the times together as he made you into the person he is now.
15 years is a long time, but never enough now that hes gone.
Your tribute is loving and touching to us all. Im sure everyone here shed a tear for your precious boy. I know i did.
RIP Tom.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my...that was beautiful and touching. I`m really sorry that you have lost your pretty Tom.
Linda

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for your beautiful post. May Tom be happy waiting for you and his kitty siblings at the rainbow bridge. Tears are making it hard for me to see the monitor now.

spitfire

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My little moggie Blackie crossed the Rainbow Bridge earlier this year - he was 23. Reading your tribute brought tears to my eyes.

teebos69

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
just yesterday i lost my boy alfie, after 14 yrs. ,he had to be euthanized due to cancer.my heart is with you.im so sorry.may tom rest in peace.time will heal all wounds.he is much happier and once again healthy.and you will see him again some day.god bless you.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes after reading your loving letter to Tom.
RIP Beloved Tom.

tramor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He was a beautiful cat and so very loved. I am sorry for your loss.

ginnyp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I lost my Candy kitty on Dec. 27. She'd been my little friend for almost 15 years. What you wrote about your Tom was just what I felt about Candy, and it influenced my leaving my first post, a eulogy to Candy.

Some of the tears I'm still shedding will be for you and Tom as well as my Candy. May the pain in your heart be displaced with your memories of Tom.