A funny conversation...

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw that is too funny! She must have been confused.... lol

I hope you do find one for him.

By the way, what board game did you get?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

Aw that is too funny! She must have been confused.... lol

I hope you do find one for him.

By the way, what board game did you get?
Star Wars Risk! I'm a huge nerd at heart.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Yesterday, DH and I went to Toys R Us to pick out a new board game for ourselves. Well, the one we have in our area is the combined type where they have a whole baby section. I thought it would be the perfect time to get Dr. Claw his baby t-shirts due to his fur ripping issues. Knowing NOTHING about small children I sought out an employee to help me out. As we were walking around this was our conversation.

Her: "You look great for just having a baby! Is it a boy or a girl?"

Me: "It's a cat. He's got some fur pulling issues and he needs to wear a t-shirt at night so we can get him to stop."

Her: "Umm.. okay. This is the weirdest request I've ever had."

Me: "I know. But, he is a boy so I'd like to stay away from pink if at all possible."

Such is the life of the "crazy cat lady".
I think I can top that.

One time when our beloved Sambo was sick, I had carried him to the vet for coughing, the vet was out of the cough medicine that he wanted Sambo to have, so he called in a perscription to Wal-Mart. I went to pick up the medicine and when the girl asked me what the name was under I told her I didn't know, so she asked me my last name and I told her. Then she said Sambo XXXXXXXXXX (I didn't want to put my last name here) and I told her that was it. I told her that was the dogs name. She looked at me like I had lost my mind. I thought it was funny that he had medicine called into wal-mart.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
All of this talk is making me miss Petunia. She had a problem of licking her stomach bare. I still have the little newborn shirts that I got her and that she HATED. She also figured out how to get out of them. I swear I end up with Houdini reincarnates.