A frivolous question to get to know you all better....!

aew272

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tobey is completely adorable. He always follows me around everywhere, drinks water out of the faucet, and he tries to eat like me: he picks up a piece of food by squeezing it in the pads of his paw and brings it up to his mouth. He almost acts like a puppy more than a cat, chasing his tail, meeting me with meows at the door, and plays fetch with a bouncy ball. He also has a "pet" blue stuffed dog that he carries around the house (even though they are about the same size) that he bathes and cuddles and plays with.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

I love that they follow me around all day

Can my cats borrow your cats purr?
They need some purring lessons.
Brooke, I'll bring Butzie over for Kitty and Holly. Purr is her middle name.

What do I like the most about Butzie? I think it started when I saw her at the shelter when I went to look for a black tomcat (wasn't the shelter glad to hear those words). Instead, my little girl and I found each other. We took her home and she made herself right at home. She didn't miss a purr. She obviously had had a home.

The best is that she is just so sweet. She loves me so much. She loves to purr and be petted but her nose runs (it's normal) so I get a wet hand or face. That makes her all the more lovable.

In Butzie, I can definitely tell the extent of the intelligence and the love of a cat.