A forever home for Caruso!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Renae, I'm so, so, so, so happy for Caruso!!!!!!!! This is so great! I think of all of our gang, only one would actually be interested in going outside if given the choice. I know ferals are often a problem re: "escaping" - but I think some of them know a good thing when they find it and are happy and content with their new indoor kingdoms.

You must be Soooooooo happy!!!!!!!

My biggest regret with adopting out Booger is that I only got one update from her new mom.... I wonder if I should contact Maine Coon Rescue and ask them go get an update for me? I think about her all the time....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie,

I don't blame you for wanting to know how Booger is doing. I was even having dreams about Caruso, so it would drive me crazy not knowing what is going on inhis life.

I just made a lunch date with Caruso's new mom. She seems like such a good animal person. I am looking forward to getting to know her.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie? I would be happy to go and visit her if you like?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Renae!!!! This is such wonderful news, I was very angry at the family that returned him but now he has a nice home, with a nice kitty- Hank, I'm very happy for you!

Sam-