A few questions - (Roxy's thread)

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looks like she is gunna go before dill....dill has had the loss of her mucous plug and has hardly eaten a thing today but no sounds, just alot of sleeping....she meows at me tho everytime i go to check on her, maybe we will both be L&D rooms tonightfor a safe and healthy delivery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

madyoungcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww thanks. Well Roxy hasn't lost her plug (to my knowledge) and has had no discharge at all so who knows! She's sleeping at the moment but wakes up frequently to cry and fidget. bless her.

I hope she has them soon because i have an early morning and don't want to be a zombie.

Hope Dill doesn't keep you waiting too much longer! I don't know why they're keeping them in there so long. they're just making their job harder pushing out bigger kitties! Maybe I got my dates wrong..!

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MadYoungCatLady

Aww thanks. Well Roxy hasn't lost her plug (to my knowledge) and has had no discharge at all so who knows! She's sleeping at the moment but wakes up frequently to cry and fidget. bless her.

I hope she has them soon because i have an early morning and don't want to be a zombie.

Hope Dill doesn't keep you waiting too much longer! I don't know why they're keeping them in there so long. they're just making their job harder pushing out bigger kitties! Maybe I got my dates wrong..!

Guess you didnt get your dates wrong.....