A few adoptables

sadieandziggy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, they are all so lovely. Surrenders
/ declawed

Why oh why, guess the declawing just didn't do enough..... or more like too much damage.....

Glad some have homes though, good luck with the others

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're all so beautiful. It's hard to see such lovely kitties not having a home.
Yaro is a gorgeous snuggle bunny, I hope she went to a wonderful home. I'm happy to read that at least some of them got adopted.

Adoption for the rest.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Someone e-mailed interested in Captain, we shall see if it goes anywhere! I thought he'd be among the first to be placed, as someone mutilated him completely.

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor babies! I wish I could help them all.

Steve looks so happy in that one picture! I don't understand why no one wants these sweet kitties.

Tricia

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am loving Lonesome!!!! And I'm close enough too... But I think DH might just keel over if I brought another cat home. (He says I am only allowed to get another cat if it's a Sphynx because he can't handle any more cat hair!
) Are these all cats you are personally fostering? (ETA: After reading more carefully, I realize not!) What group do you work with?

Adoption vibes to all the gorgeous kitties!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by NinaCaliente

Oh, I am loving Lonesome!!!! And I'm close enough too... But I think DH might just keel over if I brought another cat home. (He says I am only allowed to get another cat if it's a Sphynx because he can't handle any more cat hair!
) Are these all cats you are personally fostering? (ETA: After reading more carefully, I realize not!) What group do you work with?

Adoption vibes to all the gorgeous kitties!!!
I'll send you a PM.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!!!
STEVE & MAMA GOT ADOPTED TODAY!!!!!!

I am BEYOND thrilled!!!

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yaaaayyyy!!!!

I'm still working on my husband... We'll see if he comes around!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can have him.
Literally 30 minutes after they went home yesterday, the gal left a message it wasn't working out. Steve & Mama are coming back.

Now when we euthanize later this week, those two will be ones.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You can have him.
Literally 30 minutes after they went home yesterday, the gal left a message it wasn't working out. Steve & Mama are coming back.

Now when we euthanize later this week, those two will be ones.
OMG! They gave them 30 minutes to say it wasn't working out?!

How does Steve do with other cats, Natalie?

I adore him!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sad, I wish people would give them a good chance, and i hope a miracle happens so you dont have to euthanase this week.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kenz, that would be great. But we are guesstimating them at around 10 years old. A mother/son pair....there is NO WAY we would budge on seperating them. They are amazing cats, too. Mama just wants a warm lap to sit on & someone to scratch her face....someone that'll love her furr-ever & never give her up again. Steve just wants to be someone's baby....I can flip him upside down & he'll chill like that.

I think since so many of us volunteers are attached to Steve & Mama, that they're OK. But I'm trying to save so many of them....I have to budge on someone....

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm sending some strong adoption vibes for Steve and Mama!

How horrible that those people woould do that to those poor sweet kitties. Just awful.

Tricia

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Kenz, that would be great. But we are guesstimating them at around 10 years old. A mother/son pair....there is NO WAY we would budge on seperating them. They are amazing cats, too. Mama just wants a warm lap to sit on & someone to scratch her face....someone that'll love her furr-ever & never give her up again. Steve just wants to be someone's baby....I can flip him upside down & he'll chill like that.

I think since so many of us volunteers are attached to Steve & Mama, that they're OK. But I'm trying to save so many of them....I have to budge on someone....
Awww, they sound so wonderful
I really wish I could take them both