A Day In The Life Of A Cat (Diaries)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well today is the weekend so i have lots of people to pay attention to me. Mummy took me out into my house so i could roll around in the grass and stare and the noisy birds. I got bored after a while and meowed my head off till someone would come and give me lots of scratches and bring me back inside. Mummy and her mummy watched the colourful box in the loungeroom so i decided to scare them and flip under the couch and claw my way up and down on my back! Then mummy found my favourite foam ball and i spent a few minutes playing soccer with it, batting it around and running into furniture! I then follow mummys mummy into the laundry to weave around her legs while she tried to was her clothes, and then i did a nice big poop in my tray and then everyone started running away, but i swear it wasn't smelly!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I was bullied again!!

I was playing outside near the car and I saw this black furball by MY window. It was Cocoa, my worst enemy! She has bullied, bitten, scratched and totally mauled me in the past. I came home one day with a CLAW in the back of my head!

Anyway, we chased each other for a while, then I came inside for some tuna, and then slept for nearly the whoooolle day!

Mitzi xoxoxoxoxoxoxo