A cat was kiled. I need your help in Northern California "Why was this deleted???"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mazspeed

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry no. I had wrote about this place in Northen California that breeds cats and killed the one cat because he bit the owner and the owner killed him. The owner goes to lie about how it was done as he said he had her put to sleep, then she was killed with a catch pole and the lies go on and on. I had to rescue one of his cats myself already because he did not breed this type of cat correctly and now has lied to me and others on the Chausie boards about his practices. I have a stack of e-mails from another member of the chausie group who has caught this man lying about abusing his cats. This is the website of the so called breeder, http://www.chausiesrus.com/ and if anyone wants the e-mails I have, let me know.

Cheers
Mike

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mike the thread is in SOS here:

Cat Crisis

Good luck in the rescue of these poor cats-

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mazspeed, if you click on that link I posted, it is your post from last night. I read it when you posted it and saw that Hissy moved it to the appropriate forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mazspeed

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oops.. sorry hissy for the double posts.. What can we do. I have someone from animal welfare getting involved and a few others but what is my recorse for something like this? I just recieved all this info on this guy that tells me that this guy has been a bad breeder for sometime.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sadly Mike there are bad breeders out there. Gratefully, there are also good ones. I know there are Breed Specific Rescue Groups and I also know that good breeders of the same breed would care about the plight of these cats. I would look for a club or association for the breed and send them a quick email. On Meowhoo we have a list of cat clubs, though off the top of my head, I don't know if that breed is there or not, but an association would know.

I do know that people who are willing to help in these instances frequent the SOS Forum which is why your post was moved. Sorry for the mix-up.

One good thing that always moves people in the right direction in cases like this is publicity. I would contact the local papers and tell them about this and see if that helps?

Good luck-