A call for TCS vibes and prayers!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Lindsay from Indiana. May God bless and comfort this young lady. May He bless her doctors and nurses with the knowledge needed to treat this cancer and give her the strength to face the times ahead. I pray that whenever this little girl feels fear, anxiety, or pain that God fills her with His presence and sustains her and brings her relief. She is a precious and beloved child of God and He will not leave her side. If the cancer is untreatable and she chooses hospice care may God help her along that journey and bless her and her family. Amen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are wonderful, thank you all!
Keep them coming!

shanghaic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I`m Charmaine from South Africa, currently living in China. I just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts. Stay brave and I hope you get better soon.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay guys, I'm going to send the posts here to my friend around Wednesday, so here's one more push to get prayers for this brave little girl. Thanks!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandi from Columbus Ga. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! You are a very brave and strong young lady!

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, my name is Kelly and I am from Columbus, Ohio. Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you to all who have replied so far!