A busy week ahead, and VERY NERVOUS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Bless the dinner? Well, around here when people say that, they mean that they want you to pray before dinner. Give thanks, pray for the married couple too, stuff like that. I know you know what I mean... I am guessing you've just never heard of it put like that. Since you said "they want to get married in the church I'm guessing they'd expect it to be a Christian prayer. My in-laws, who are Christian, would be very offended if you said an Indian prayer or anything else... We had to leave out all things spiritual at my wedding because of that.

Anyway... have fun! I hope everything went well!
I know what u mean, and we are all catholic my SIL had to go thru the prcoess to become catholic so now the wedding is on lol, its just that no ones giving me any prayers, I asked my aunt who is very religous and knows everything but I have come up with nothing
My brother and SIL said say what u want
except I don't know what to say

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank u so much! But the wedding has passed I do actually have a thread about it because my new camera was stolen

but when it came time to the blessing, I told my aunt to do it
so they had aunt barb come up and do it, here the funny thing my mom heard my SIL's mom say o ya they don't want us to do it because we are all a bunch of heathans
no one said that but its a catholic wedding and well u have to be ccatholic to do it
and most of her family isnt

Other than that I guess the wedding was ok